The Office of the Bursar is responsible for the billing, collection, refunding and accounting of students' tuition and loan accounts and other institutional receivables.
Associate Controller-Bursar: Denis Riker
Associate Bursar: Minerva Read
Bursar's Assistant: Conall Sinclair
Student Loan Assistant: Omar Alleyne
Right Column Copy
- Spring 2014 Transfer Students: Health Insurance Opt Out (Type "Barnard" in the box to "Find your school." This link will be active from December 2, 2013 to January 17, 2014 for the Spring 2014 semester. Deadline: January 17, 2014). Read FAQ about opting out.
- Admitted Students: Pay Admissions Deposit
- Check Account Balance Or log into eBear.
- Pay Online by ACH; Click “Make a Payment.” Credit cards are not accepted.
- Pay by Wire Transfer
- Request a refund Print and complete the form and sign it in ink. Mail, scan, or fax to the Bursar.